Kevin is devoted to serving his clients on a wide variety of legal issues directly affecting the transportation industry. Kevin’s practice includes litigation and transactional work. As a litigator, Kevin focuses primarily on the transportation and logistics arena and has advised clients on a variety of litigation matters, including contract disputes, insurance coverage issues, and fraud claims. Kevin also handles commercial and residential real estate, employment-related litigation, and corporate transactional work. Kevin has represented clients involved in all aspects of transportation including motor carriers, brokers of motor carriage, and shippers.
Kevin received his J.D. from Loyola University Chicago School of Law, where he was a member of the Appellate Advocacy Honors Program and Loyola’s Mock Trial Team.
- Transportation Lawyers Association (TLA)
- Traffic Club of Chicago
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Loyola University Chicago, B.A, B.S., magna cum laude, 2011
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, J.D. 2014
Admissions to Practice
- Illinois, 2015
- Supreme Court of Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois, 2020