Olivia McCarthy is admitted to practice in the state of Wisconsin and is located at both our Evansville and Madison, Wisconsin locations.
Olivia provides general legal services to her clients assisting them with a wide range of legal needs. She also specializes in transportation law. Olivia originally joined the firm as a Law Clerk in October 2019, during which time she gained experience assisting clients with a wide range of transportation-related issues including freight claims, cargo claims, and contract reviews. Olivia also grew up in a trucking family and brings a wealth of insider knowledge regarding the transportation industry.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D., 2020
- University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire, B.A., Summa Cum Laude, 2015
- Transportation Lawyer’s Association, Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin Young Lawyer’s Division, Member
- The Wisconsin Bar, 2020 to Present